X7 phenom upgrades?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Zero kick hammer is a no,
X7 only not the phenom

I might be stripping
My
Phenom down as rarely used if your going to be after the cyclone upgrades or a bad karma bolt

Lighthouse

Jul 24, 2013
I put a deadly wind Fibur barrel on mine, as well as the Bad Karma bolt and softer paddles as it kept breaking paint. Unfortunately my reg was damaged, which the nice people at Tippmann have replaced for me, so none of these upgrades worked. Haven't had the chance to try it properly yet but I'll let you know after my next walk on.

Chris-Ed

Oct 28, 2012
I had an A5 which was modded to bits, it just ended up being unreliable. Best upgrade I bought was the hammerhead barrel (sniped mix kit from BZ) really helped with range and accuracy.

I'd say if it aint broke..... keep your money for games and paint!

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
The hammerheads are a cracking barrel. I have one on my sierra and works a treat due to the nice tight rifling.
Another note: the pressure gauge and quick strip pins I've heard from other players are a bit of a god send so may be worth taking a look at them

scanner

Mar 26, 2010
I upgraded the OEM board, reprograming it by my self.

Now i have a REAL full auto, 30bps "too much for the cyclone", 3 game presets, dwell ajustmen. It's another marker now, awsome results!