Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

xball lite (dartford)

Disco ECI

EastCoastIrritant.
Sep 18, 2004
Red light district of Effingham
Im sorry Tricky but we won anyway :D and its given everyone good laughs apart from Nick.

Im shure he didnt feel that hit on the gogs :rolleyes:

Oh an the impact pic is why i was playing :cool:

Great Great Great day of paintball i have to say once again, i will be back for more and mayber try to do somthing even more crazy :cool:

Sep 11, 2006
G-TOWN
no offense but if i had done taht move i wud have changed my p8ntballer name to abc123 and leave no hint or trace of who i am and not show my face in paintball for the next 15 years or so :rolleyes:

hillbilly

Throwing up on the 50!!!
Jan 12, 2005
southampton
Visit site
Firstly great reffing from the N. Kidz(good luck for next season).
This was my first experiance playing x-ball format and can safely say 'It's the future baby!!!' so if your bored of playing 7 man and flinging pot after pot of paint down the opposite end of a field till someone makes a mistake get your ass down to D7's i will choose this event over any from now on!!!!!!

Great work Dave, Kath and the Notorious Kidz!!!!

Disco ECI

EastCoastIrritant.
Sep 18, 2004
Red light district of Effingham
no offense but if i had done taht move i wud have changed my p8ntballer name to abc123 and leave no hint or trace of who i am and not show my face in paintball for the next 15 years or so :rolleyes:
Yeah thats what you would of done but not me, ill just come back and improve my game, we all make mistakes and that is one of very few for me at present.. i think, even though it may have been quite a big one, ah well we took the points so meh. Bit sad you werent playing think some people would of loved to lay the smackdown ;) :D eyy Tom