Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xball scores

fierce

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by eric
What was the score?
Phoned with one of the german players just some seconds ago, but i've forgot the exactly score. It was something like 10:4 or 10:5.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, erm.... who won the Yank/Ruskie game?

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
OK, I found this on WARPIG.COM

Friday morning started the first XBall competition with Sweden and France, WARPIG.com editors, Bill & Dawn Mills providing the commentary and information for the spectators. Running strong all morning, Sweden won with a solid lead of 5 points over France. The next game was Portugal vs. Canada. Running longer periods of time, less turn over time and more stalemating of the two, the match seemed to move much more quickly than the first. Ending with a lead of two, Canada will move on to battle against Sweden on Saturday morning, while Portugal will play against France later on Friday in the afternoon. The third bracket of games was played USA vs. Russia with the US winning with a stunning 6 point lead. Crowd participation was huge during this game, with much chanting of 'USA! USA!' before each start.

So, looks like the Russians are coming right for us!!!! eeeep
:eek:

dunc.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
So I hear from a very reliable source............. The yanks beat russia something like 12-5..... dont quote me on the final score!

Unlucky England.
Hey Pete you should have picked me I said it along but no you know best don't you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Come on ENGLAND...........

Piper

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
In the semis, one of the french player injured himself. I don' tknow the details, other than they asked for an EMT durring the awards ceremony while X-ball was still playing.

But, beyond that, I don't know much about wha'ts going on score wise, been too busy with the 7-man.

-Tyger (at the IAO)