Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox one V PS4 opinions please!

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
hey guys,
long time no see, but i remember a strong little gaming community on here and was wondering if i could please pick your brains on the match up. Some good offers atm and paycheck has entered bank so shopping tomorrow, but which to buy? really only bothered about 3 games; cod, fifa and shadow of mordor.
Thanks for any opinions, everything appreciated.
Tom :)
p.s. please justify opinions don't just say "PS4"

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
hey guys,
long time no see, but i remember a strong little gaming community on here and was wondering if i could please pick your brains on the match up. Some good offers atm and paycheck has entered bank so shopping tomorrow, but which to buy? really only bothered about 3 games; cod, fifa and shadow of mordor.
Thanks for any opinions, everything appreciated.
Tom :)
p.s. please justify opinions don't just say "PS4"
Sup mate,

I think both consoles are solid, I think the main thing you should think about is how many of your mates own each console and roll with most of your mates on it.

Hope that helps.(y)

Reactions: sparky55ie

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
i've always had both consoles, then i can pick and chose which games I want on either.
tbh most i'm getting are for the ps4, as thats the one that is used the most and i've had a lot of friends that are die hard xbox fans move across to ps4

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
cheers guys and exclusives aren't really my cuppa tea, mainly a franchise fanboy ;)
and lookig like the ps4 tbh, as much as i kinda prefer the xbos 360 controller it sounds likethe ps4 controller is much better which is a relief! :D
thanks

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
PC Master Race!

I'd say to get the one with the exclusives you want but you said that doesn't matter too much to you lol

I'm buying an XB1 because I'm a massive Halo and Forza nerd :p

Reactions: Bolter

sparky55ie

Apr 6, 2010
ya pc is the way to go.
but id say go with the one ur mates play on, as thats the main point.
im ps4 as all the guys i play online with are ps4
but i mainly solo on the pc

Reactions: KP01

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
I went with the PS4 thanks guys, anyone wanna hit me up to play some COD or fifa my PSN is Someone-Else77

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Now they've been out for a while, is it still a split opinion or is there a very clear winner? I have an xbox360 so it would be nice to keep the Live account and games, wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to buy a PS4 though.

1st world problems!!