The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox one VS PS4, who's buying what??

Which console will you buy?

• Total voters

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
If in honest I would have thought you would have gone for a Xbox one as a media centre. That's what they pretty much marketed it as. Spec wise both consoles are pretty much exactly the same. Ps4 might inch ahead by a small amount though :)

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Ps4 will have a subscription for online play now, as will Xbox which is rumoured to be £60 a year.

Alf0nso

FRAG HUNTER!
Sep 14, 2013
Wales
Use to be a PC gamer, Counter-Strike ftw! but I will be getting the PS4 over the Xbox One, simply because all my mates are Playstation heroes! didn't know it was going to be online subscription based though, but it does not matter, everyone will still pay it!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I've finally decided on the PS4. Will just have to take a chance on launch day and try to get one in the wee hours of the morning off a supermarket shelf. I'll be up early to get to work that day anyway and can swing past Tesco and Asda en route to work at about 4 am :D

Reactions: TRA Headshot

Ballantin

Jul 13, 2013
Milton Keynes
I'm mainly a PC gamer, but for the games that are only console, I stick with Sony. Currently got the PS3 and PS Vita, and will get the PS4, but not at lauch. I will wait until Xmas, or maybe after, to get a better deal.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'm mainly a PC gamer, but for the games that are only console, I stick with Sony. Currently got the PS3 and PS Vita, and will get the PS4, but not at lauch. I will wait until Xmas, or maybe after, to get a better deal.

I don't know if they're going to drop that much. That said I'm not really bothered, I have an xbox but it's been commandeered by the kids and as I will have a few days off at christmas I'd like to have the PS4 in time to actually get some gaming done. I haven't played properly for quite literally months.