Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XL Playing Gear + Events Google Strap and Clips etc.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Basically looking to buy some gear for my old man.

Have a pair of Events without a strap or necessary clips etc. Anyone got any parts handy?

Also looking for some good condition XL Pants, XL gloves looking to pay no more then £30 but thats if its exactly what I want. Not looking to spend a fortune but I dont want any rips, I dont mind scuffs, slight wholes.

Pics are a must, please offer up with all in prices.

Cheers,
Jett

killz

Exmouth Seduction #13
Jun 19, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
i can do a XL top and a Large pair of trousers in matchin olive (proto 07)gear..£30 posted and its yours mate? no wholes or rips jus slight bobbling form being washd :D

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Basically looking to buy some gear for my old man.

Have a pair of Events without a strap or necessary clips etc. Anyone got any parts handy?

Also looking for some good condition XL Pants, XL Arm Pads. Not looking to spend a fortune but I dont want any rips, I dont mind scuffs, slight wholes.

Pics are a must, please offer up with all in prices.

Cheers,
Jett
I have a strap you can have if you cover postage? What clips do you need? Do you mean the piece that goes through the ears and lense with the Empire logo on it, or do you mean the clips that secure that into place? I use mine with no clips (cause I keep losing them) and it works out fine.

Let me know if you want the strap still. In fact, Im going to PM you.