The Home Of European Paintball

Y Board 4 eVo II

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
....and sold my Impy...... I know :(

But the amount of notes I got for my Halo is great and so I can get an Egg2 and still have some cash left over :D

Will have to make sure I get a Y -Board on though..

Graham (Mini G)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
All I know is that the board in my Evo II is the original board, but the broken board in my Evo I was recently replaced by an Evo II board Ledz got me from Huntingdon Beach, which looks different to the one in the II, but I have no way of telling which version it is.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
You could have the new board in that Dark Warrior, as Huntingdon was one of the only places that Viewloader were doing board installs.

I know the new pre-packaged (not ones that have been upgraded) model Evo II's have the flick switch though...

There was something more definate about it on FON if I remember correctly...

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Y-boards don't spin faster, they react faster. The programmed delay is eliminated from the software in the new boards. Also, as Benfrain said, they have a switch, so it is easier to tell whether or not it is on.

If you want faster spin, Raven/Java makes a 9.6 volt rechargeable battery for something like $14. Put two of these in and watch it go! Warning: your motor won't last as long.

Zwitta

Bunker Monkey
Jan 22, 2003
Manchester, UK
www.teamrdx.co.uk
according to the box...

The Halo B has a burst rate of up to 51bps, thanks to the lovely tension cone :) There is no way an evo can match that, since it is still "technically" gravity fed. For the mostpart anyway.

My 2p.

Zwit