Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

YEAH a query

Jason4bees

Cool Dude
Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
like i cant get a photo yeah but like i was looking over sum guns yeah and like they had freaks on them and some were chrome backs and some were black stock backs

but i was well like curious and i saw that like there were different sizes. i mean the backs were some slimmer some were fatter.

wat is up with this. is it like one was made in 2002 and the others in later or earlier designs?

if anyone can like show a photo i will be able to explain better.

or im sure that like u guys will know what i am on about

yeah so post up here

Thanks

JASON 4 BEES

Myth

Jason Wheeler
Feb 11, 2004
London
Visit site
Originally posted by Jason4bees
like i cant get a photo yeah but like i was looking over sum guns yeah and like they had freaks on them and some were chrome backs and some were black stock backs

but i was well like curious and i saw that like there were different sizes. i mean the backs were some slimmer some were fatter.

wat is up with this. is it like one was made in 2002 and the others in later or earlier designs?

if anyone can like show a photo i will be able to explain better.

or im sure that like u guys will know what i am on about

yeah so post up here

Thanks

JASON 4 BEES

OMFG U DO MY HEAD IN!

Jason4bees

Cool Dude
Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
wat

im sorry i have read the rules and i have not done anything wrong. i think that u have the wrong guy. i am asking a question about a freak barrel. i think im new here. i just started to play paintball and i heard stuff goes on in the forums.

Thanks

JASON 4 BEES