Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

YEAH a query

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
it is my business to teach that side of things.

you don't want to know my creds. hence the sig. not being smart or anything, just telling the truth................

quick edit,

i don't actually mean to blow myself up or anything. in my line of business (i teach bouncers and security people hand to hand stuff) i have come across some scary people. guys that know 48 ways to kill you with your own tonsils sort of people.............

some of them are just plain scary............

wat

Originally posted by Jason4bees
im sorry i have read the rules and i have not done anything wrong. i think that u have the wrong guy. i am asking a question about a freak barrel. i think im new here. i just started to play paintball and i heard stuff goes on in the forums.

Thanks

JASON 4 BEES
OK Benefit of the doubt time.

Those extra words 'like' 'yeah' in your first posts are what some people say when their brain isnt fast enough to keep up with their mouth.

When you write on a forum they arent needed at all.
In fact they annoy alot of people.

Thankyou

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Smart Arse Mode Off

Yes, Freak barrels have two different style backs to them.

The old/first generation one is flat sided, basically cylindrical.

The newer ones have a "slim-line" waist to them. Fatter at the ends, skinnier in the middle.

Smart Arse Mode On

i think im new here.
You think you're new, or you are new. :confused:

Take your time, think about what you're typing, and re-read before clicking submit. ;)

Matt "Kenny" Pryce

Blatantly out of the loop
Oct 13, 2004
Birmingham
www.authentic-renegades.tk
like i cant get a photo yeah but like i was looking over sum guns yeah and like they had freaks on them and some were chrome backs and some were black stock backs

but i was well like curious and i saw that like there were different sizes. i mean the backs were some slimmer some were fatter.

wat is up with this. is it like one was made in 2002 and the others in later or earlier designs?

if anyone can like show a photo i will be able to explain better.

or im sure that like u guys will know what i am on about

yeah so post up here

Thanks

JASON 4 BEES
omfg roflmao haxx0rzerzzz!!!!111eleven
:rolleyes: i love pbn...

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
Originally posted by dusty
it is my business to teach that side of things.

you don't want to know my creds. hence the sig. not being smart or anything, just telling the truth................

quick edit,

i don't actually mean to blow myself up or anything. in my line of business (i teach bouncers and security people hand to hand stuff) i have come across some scary people. guys that know 48 ways to kill you with your own tonsils sort of people.............

some of them are just plain scary............
dont suppose you know a guy called Bob Spour?

my old karate, martial weapons and thai boxing teacher.

certainly dont mess with that chap. ex special forces (yes SAS)

schwing