Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yesterday's masters

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
Thought i'd ask other peoples opinions about yesterdays event. Personally thought it was a great day, probably best days balling I had, the atmosphere was so relaxed. Fields were great, marshalling was spot on, all teams were great to play against!!!

Now for the thank you's....thanks to wendy and angels for another great day (even tho wendy wasn't there, sure she was there in spirit), the marshals-great job again guys, the teams in div 2 for some great games, all the guys from DV'us - great days ballin with you guys. And big well done to Geordie andy for running his first masters event by himself (with help from Mr A of course).

Dazzaster

Erm.... What does this trigger do?
Sep 2, 2005
North Norfolk
yeah AWESOME day! thank you to DV8 for letting me join the team for the day, was a great experience!! :D

DC/Dazz - crazy88s captain

custard cavalier

Sep 19, 2006
Yep another great day at a good venue,pity about the ****s playing loud crap till gone 2 in the morning and running around the site screaming on Saturday night .Another great example of how to get paintball recognition as a true sport,it shows no respect for other players and there families and is a insult to people like Wendy who put in so much time looking for great venues.

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
My team actually came last of Div 4.... so i believe, still need to check.

We had a completely new team and I was expecting it. BUT, that was the best run 5man tourney so far this year. Marshall's were spot on, I didnt see any cheating, fields werent running behind. It was nice and relaxed...

Thanks all teams and organisers for a great day.

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
I enjoyed it thoroughly, thanks to all the teams we played in div 1 we had a great time challenging you guys and learning new things about my play that I need to improve.

Thanks again to the usual suspects (not the team if there is one called that). And of course to our overlord and manager Diggie for getting us into shape after our first 2 defeats.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I enjoyed it thoroughly, thanks to all the teams we played in div 1 we had a great time challenging you guys and learning new things about my play that I need to improve.
yes i can think of one thing you need to work on :p :D

Phobia

Retired Warlord
Apr 3, 2006
London
thanks to all the teams we played in div 1 we had a great time challenging you guys and learning new things about my play that I need to improve. - portox

Enjoyed the last game against you lot
-Nuneaton warlords

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
thanks to all the teams we played in div 1 we had a great time challenging you guys and learning new things about my play that I need to improve. - portox

Enjoyed the last game against you lot
-Nuneaton warlords
I enjoyed all 10 seconds of it too ... well played i think we were just pipped to the post when it came down to putting down paint at the start. Well done though I was impressed.

Lump i dont need to learn that art I'm a clean player :cool: