Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yesterday's masters

Big Stoo

May 24, 2007
hereford
Just like to add my couple of pennies worth about the weekends event ..

being new to the masters (yes my first time) i have to note how impressed i am with the whole setup well done to all had anything to do with the day staff and players alike for making my first visit to the masters a most enjoyable and memorable day.

Unfortunately because i enjoyed myself so much im afraid you wont be able to stop me frequenting all future events

muhahahahaha

:D

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
I play for the Elsham Eagles but I dont want to get into who did it etc. This is more about these things do go on and how do we deal with it.

If there are rules which cover it then why are they not being applied. In 2 games players were removed after time had been called from the other team because they were hit including the flag hanger in one case but no other penelty was applied.

This is down to the refs, be stronger and apply the rules.

just to say I hope Field 3 got the field of the day as they were totally on top of the games.
If your incident was on field 2 an involved bentham then i totally agree it was awfull.

As for field 3 hmmmm :rolleyes: i dont agree an field 4 marshalls can tell you why cos they told us what went on in a certain game :eek:

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
I swear that last years millenium they said no stickers at all?

I remember a lot of our team ripping the stickers off their hopper :/

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
If your incident was on field 2 an involved bentham then i totally agree it was awfull.

As for field 3 hmmmm :rolleyes: i dont agree an field 4 marshalls can tell you why cos they told us what went on in a certain game :eek:
jasper,

out of personal curiosity what went on in a certain game?

you know me by know and ill admit im no where near the best and dont pretend to be but i try as best as i can and so will the guys & girls on my field. The more criticism i have the more chance of getting better which is the way i would prefer it.

if you dont wsnt to put it for everyone to read pm me.

Jon
Ultimate field 3