Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yet another Ion Question...................

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
All is in the right way round, it was a freshly charged Powerex 9v which should have been more than enough, as it worked perfectly fine in the Ego.

Cheers Stranger for the offer though the Mad professor (John C) god bless him has offered as well.

If he has no luck, which i doubt, I will consider you next in line!!

thanks for all the help chaps, would have been totally over the edge by now without y'all.

All is in the right way round, it was a freshly charged Powerex 9v which should have been more than enough, as it worked perfectly fine in the Ego.

Cheers Stranger for the offer though the Mad professor (John C) god bless him has offered as well.

If he has no luck, which i doubt, I will consider you next in line!!

thanks for all the help chaps, would have been totally over the edge by now without y'all.
2nd best as per usual!:rolleyes:

Let us all know what he finds with it.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
don't have any standard new pp3's lying about unfortunately, however i did try two different rechargeables, and i am assured they are the best on the market and the most suitable for use in loaders and markers.

if it is just the battery i will melt the thing and make a disney shaped ornament out of it.................

don't have any standard new pp3's lying about unfortunately, however i did try two different rechargeables, and i am assured they are the best on the market and the most suitable for use in loaders and markers.

if it is just the battery i will melt the thing and make a disney shaped ornament out of it.................

I hear it is fixed.

What was it?????