Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yo Yo Yo ... and all that stuff !!!!

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Merry xmas all, kinda interested in the new forum software since vBulletin is the best forum software I've ever worked with, in price and actual function. The main competitor I've worked with is IPB but then... it's just not the same. Interested to see where that goes!

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Pete and Mods, this site is great and Thank you all , Now if ..PGI came back to look forward every month with this forum I think I would be complete, I know everything has gone electro on the web but it`s just not the same. I know , I know I`ve to move with times , but I`m an old fart , ( wink ) ... Happy Christmas to Everyone.. Bluey
Amen to that

Pretty much zero chance of it happening I guess... but there's no harm in keeping the faith

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I was with Matt Tudor [co-owner of the publishing house that stabled PGi] the other night and I can confirm won't be making any sort of return in the near future.
If things change radically, and I mean radically, then he might take another look but I'm afraid the internet is continuing to undermine the paper based media, and magazines are falling off the shelves by the bucket-load and there seems to be no slowing down of this situation.

I suppose it was inevitable in a lot of ways but I think most of us would agree, PGi made its mark on world paintball.
As much as Ged Green did with the Angel and the NPPL and as Marcus did with the Preds, they stamped their mark in world paintball and I'm happy to think PGi can sit alongside those guys.