Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You can own one of 3 top notch markers for £10

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Whatever level of player if you come along to the Charity evening @ Mayhem Essex, or actually even if you don't, but buy a ticket, you are in with as good a chance as everybody else there to win one of either, a DM7 blue to black fade, a FEP Tigers Quest or a BT4 Ironhorse, plus loads more items too numerous to list, but don't worry I will be putting up every item before the night.
The event is on the 5th July from 5pm - 11pm
Location Mayhem Essex www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
Book your ticket at stevewilson280@msn.com
Pay by Paypal using stevewilson280@msn.com
Send cheques payable to "S.Wilson" to S.Wilson, 38, Trefoil Crescent, Broadfield, Crawley. West Sussex. RH11 9EZ.
Your £10 ticket gets you entry, 200 paintballs (or a session of Lazertag) and entry into the prize draw.
Additional paintballs for £5 per 100.

All monies raised will go to the widow and Daughter of Ninian Donald, who was tragically killed in London Early in May.

I have poster to put up at work or your Pub or Club to get your mates along to discover what this Paintball lark is all about.
E-mail me any requests, will be happy to design you a personalized poster.

Don't miss out on the other great event in July.

More prizes being added daily, watch this space.

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Time running out.

This Thursday is the event, so if you haven't applied and paid by Wednesday then you could miss out on this chance to own a top end marker for a tenner.

Plus at moment you have a 1 in 4 chance of winning 1 of the other prizes we will be drawing on the night.