Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You just won't believe this !!!!!

Skeet

Platinum Member
Excuse me Buddha

At least an idiot knows that is is a Chief Constable who is the head of an entire constabulary, not a Chief Inspector http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_ranks_of_the_United_Kingdom
You went to look and I did, hence I fail.

However. It appears that they don't call them that all of the time, because on both my Firearm Certificate and my Shotgun Certificate, the guy that signed them and thinks I'm OK, was the "Chief Officer of Police".
I just call him Mike...

Skeet

Platinum Member
Welcome back Skeet ........I quite like reading your posts coz they either make me smile or they are informative on one level or another but please Skeet ... BeeeeeHave !!!!!!!!!!!
I would rather have you posting with your unique flair for deviancy than impaled upon Budhha's virtual pike ..... be nice mate, be nice please.
I haven't really been anywhere, just not posting much. I did post in one of Cook$ "Orange Broadband" thread and I did post in the "Love" thread, but it seems nobody has been in since to read them...shame.

So...my unique flair for deviancy is permissible to a point? So if they aren't informative, my posts make you smile...presumably in a "aww bless, he is trying!" fashion?:D

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
What's that got to do with me?
Just in case it got ugly :eek:

You went to look and I did, hence I fail.

However. It appears that they don't call them that all of the time, because on both my Firearm Certificate and my Shotgun Certificate, the guy that signed them and thinks I'm OK, was the "Chief Officer of Police".
I just call him Mike...
Er, I knew it already but thought I'd add a reference, with lovely pictures, for disambiguation ;)