Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You know what???

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Hey paintyerarse, I'm still not clear what you mean. Summat's obviously amiss here cos no one's been editing or deleting your comments/threads. Things only get dumped if they are offensive or irrelevant. Give us an example and we'll look into it for you.

As for the original direction of this thread? Well,...

Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
I have noticed a slight decrease in visitors and also a lack of good Threads to read or post to. Is it me or have any of you noticed this as well?:eek:
I was just trying to turn a thread making an observation that there was nout to debate, into a thread with a debate (spurious I grant you).

Are you sure you're posting on the right board/thread? ;)

Re: Geez, you leave the board for like 24 hrs!

Originally posted by Hotpoint

Nope never read "Rainbow Six" did my own research to back up my arguments with the Sports Councils. I usually read Sci-Fi or Non-Fiction

Rancid would only be the Prince of Insufficient Light if his name was Phil and he always carried a huge spoon (only a Dilbert fan will understand this reference) :)
Oh, ok, well I highly recomend it, very good book. I usually read sci-fi too (Philip K Dick, Asimov, John Windam et al).

Its ok, I am a Dilbert fan

Richard

Originally posted by rancid
Hey paintyerarse, I'm still not clear what you mean. Summat's obviously amiss here cos no one's been editing or deleting your comments/threads. Things only get dumped if they are offensive or irrelevant. Give us an example and we'll look into it for you.

Are you sure you're posting on the right board/thread? ;)
I do belive this is SPEAK YOUR BRAINS, so yes I
was replying to the right board/thread. My posts
were neither offensive or in my humble belif
irrelivent, I qualify this by the fact that most posts get hijacked anyway. I was reading through a
post about a month ago dealing with peoples favorite movies, which gave me the idea to start a post about old movies I would like to see updated/remade/sequaled and guess what it disappeared. I have also repied to posts in the past and have found my replies to be altered.

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Old movies?

I guess that could qualify as being irrelevant seeing as it's got nout to do with paintball, but then, hey, who am I to judge irrelevance? What other threads have you had deleted? It wasn't you who started the 'what's your favourite koi carp' thread was it?

As for someone doctoring your posts - well there's only a handful of people who could do that, and I would be very surprised if they have deliberately followed you around changing your words.

Let us know if it happens again.