The Home Of European Paintball

You little sh!t...

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
The welsh open...

There loads of threads up here on baller praising the welsh open but im sorry to have to cast a dark cloud upon it.

When lump and i were setting up for the chairty auction it was gettiong quite late and only 1 light was working in the marquee, so we asked if we could get anymore lights, only suggestion that worked was for wendy to bring her van up and shine the lights thru.

Now i have just got off the phone with wendy and she's just told me that someone has stolen the sat nav out of her van while the CHARITY AUCTION was taking place.

Not only does that suck it wasnt even on display, wendy had left her sat nav in a black case in the side pocket of the driver side door, with it being pitch black out ther anyways someone must of had a good rummage to find it.

Im sorry but it takes a low life individual to do something like this, first a northern quarter thread saying they've had enough and now this.

Now wendy is 100% certain its been stolen as she is still at wrexham after being let down by someone else and having to do 2 trips in her van and being even harder with no sat nav.

If it was you and your reading this and have suddenly had a change of heart then pm me but as i hold as much hope as wales winning the world cup than the person doing this im going to do something else.

Wendy doesnt know ive posted this up and she wont find out untill tomorrow when she returns home.

What i am going to try and do is raise some cash from my stuff i have and other bits and bobs to help get her another one.

If anyone would like to help then that would be awesome but please dont feel you have to. im going to try and sell a bit thru msn as its quicker for me, paypal will be the quickest way as ideally i would want to get it the money before she arrives home.

This f****** stinks!

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
Pure D!!K heads whoever you are....if your a paintballer who has actually stole it then you should be thrown out of and banned from ever playing paintball again....if i ever caught you in the act then you wouldnt do any stealing again!!!!!!!!

Nice one mate great idea...i might have a look at what youve got aswel.

(i know alot of crap happens like this and chavs and youths are responsible but theres no need immediatelt blaming them...no need!!!!! It could of been someone else like a goth trying to find there way to a knife shop to purchase some razor blades to slice cut themselves to make shampoo or something )

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
theivin f*cks. they're not just stealing off one person, they're stealing off every good natured person thats willing to chip in to help the victim. i cant beleive that there are people that low, and desperate that they have to steal stuff. im not as much angry at these tw*ts, i acctually feel sorry for them.