Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You must read this from Steve Bull UKPSF

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
the above post is Not about Re-Balls , they are a foam ball that we all know hurt anyway and have to fire our guns at a lower rate of fire to compensate the hit, even with those you have to be careful ... BUT THESE ABOVE are WAYYYY out of line coming onto the market. If there was ever anything to KILL Paintball completely and I mean the Whole Industry ... .. THIS IS IT .

Reactions: bojjob

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Reported, seriously guys. It would only take one idiot to get hold of these and use them on someone to cause all kinds of trouble for all of us. The government wouldn't give a crap about ruining our hoppy for all of us, but would be more than happy to score brownie points for being "Tough on crime" if something happened!

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
i reported it and im surprised these things are in any way legal since they have the capability to shatter lenses.....

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
They have gone........ for now. somehow I think they will turn up soewhere, probably the newspaper:(

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Glass breaker balls are used extensively worldwide, often followed up with pepper balls I think theres a tippman system that allows you to change from glassbreaker to pepper ball from twin hopper setup. i.e break vehicle glass then pump in some pepper balls.

As far as i know they are restricted for sale to military or law enforcement and thats how it should stay IMHO.

I did see them for sale in South Africa but thats the only place.

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
RESULT GUYS THIS COULD HAVE NADE A HUGE IMPACT ON THE SPORT!!!!
unluckily there is still a huge potential danger of these resurfacing and that 9 people have bought them already; if you see or hear of anyone who has them get them to destroy them!
The community coming together again to target risks :)