Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You must read this from Steve Bull UKPSF

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
It looks like the web site is only a front page at the moment and hopefully it will stay that way.
It isnt, its just so hard to navigate it, there is a shop inbuilt. Currently only seems to be selling tshirts but there is a link to a page for these 'DBallz'

automag

Jan 14, 2008
It isnt, its just so hard to navigate it, there is a shop inbuilt. Currently only seems to be selling tshirts but there is a link to a page for these 'DBallz'
Ah, nothing was working for me earlier. I tried clicking on the pictures etc and nothing worked..:eek:

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Just a heads up, the owner has been spamming on 'the other forum' and threatening DDoS attacks, just in case he starts up here.

His username is BigBallz - virginmedia customer (and reported to them) - he likes to use proxy/vpns to change his IP too.

Deville

Mar 27, 2012
I don't think this forum is particularly bothered about some one selling stuff that could potentially see the end of paintball in this country. If it was some one not publishing some accounts there would be pages of outraged posts, some one selling steel 68 cal projectiles, 26 posts.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Just a heads up, the owner has been spamming on 'the other forum' and threatening DDoS attacks, just in case he starts up here.

His username is BigBallz - virginmedia customer (and reported to them) - he likes to use proxy/vpns to change his IP too.
Lol good luck with that.

The last Ddos attack against the site took us offline for the best part or 30 seconds before the network + dns level firewalls and software protection kicked all the attacking IP's out.

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Lol good luck with that.

The last Ddos attack against the site took us offline for the best part or 30 seconds before the network + dns level firewalls and software protection kicked all the attacking IP's out.
P8ntballer FTW!!! :ROFLMAO: