you 'pro players' are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

roo boy

Jun 7, 2002
Sydney
Visit site
Paintball r go!!

Who cares. Its like comparing a Thai Boxer 2 a Boxer each compell in their own sport.A boxer has a gr8 left hook but then a Muay Thai dude can shin kick u in the head. Its like comparing the SAS with The Rangers. Each good in their own way. Paintball is a sick xtreme Team sport full of Adrenalin and fun. Being a soldier is about defending your country with or without weapons.I know which I would want 2 do in real life!Much easier 2 come back out & play another game in paintball!!!:p

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
SHUTUP!!!SHUTUP!!!SHUTUP!!!

Originally posted by pballer755
OKOK. I learned my lesson. I won't ever revive a stupid topic again. For God's sake let it die!!!!! Thank you. :) Lates!
I hope your proud of yourself!! this inept attempt at a thread had happily died till you bought it back :mad: and now I find myself adding to it :eek: in my defence though it was already at the top thanks again to ROO.

Now please leave this bugger alone, someone close it please!!!

Paul.

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
dq boy

i understand your comments re military and paintball, why do you slag off pro-players from the u.k. what the hell has this to do with the tournament scene as this thread is for that, a little bit off the subject, paintball war games, get real we lost that bull**** stigma 10 years ago, all pro-novice players will agree with me, we all started in the woods, sup-air - speedball - hyperball all came around 3 years ago, i personally have been playing 12 years so cut the crap, keep the bull**** over the pond, seems to me you should be playing airsoft, them guns aint shiney but look like the real deal, might make you a happy person :(

Reaver

www.intimidatorowners.com
Aug 26, 2002
USA
Visit site
dq boy

Originally posted by nutz
i understand your comments re military and paintball, why do you slag off pro-players from the u.k. what the hell has this to do with the tournament scene as this thread is for that, a little bit off the subject, paintball war games, get real we lost that bull**** stigma 10 years ago, all pro-novice players will agree with me, we all started in the woods, sup-air - speedball - hyperball all came around 3 years ago, i personally have been playing 12 years so cut the crap, keep the bull**** over the pond, seems to me you should be playing airsoft, them guns aint shiney but look like the real deal, might make you a happy person :(
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs sombody got it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooot wooot

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up,Shut up, DQ Boy hasn't even responded so PLEASE LET IT DIE!!

someone close this thread for ****s sake!!!

Paul.

Legacy

Aug 13, 2001
Ames, Ia
Visit site
This reminds me of a conversation I was listening to between Dan Reeves (APG editor) and a guy that used to play on my team who was a Recon Marine for something like eight years. Dan asked him how close to accually combat paintball is and how usefull it would be for soldiers to train with paintball players. He said that his Recon platoon did train like that once. He set it up between Team Ronin (out of Hawaii) since he played with them while he was stationed there. He said that in an afternoon the Marines lost every game they played in. The game was Ronin were terrorists and the Marines were trying to storm a building. He said that it's a whole differt way of thinking about movement and such. Not that paintball players are better or soldiers were better it's like a boxer fighting a kickboxer they're two different diciplnes, doesn't mean one's better than another their just different.

Status
Not open for further replies.