Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You thought your gun kicked a bit

Skeet

Platinum Member
Metal storm.

Been following this style of weapon for a while now.
This is a small one, but they also do ones with 40mm rounds.
Rounds are stacked behind each other in tubes (barrels) and can be electronically fired via the rim of the round, so you can fire them all at once, or in patterns whatever you like.

This would be devastating.

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Metal storm.

Been following this style of weapon for a while now.
This is a small one, but they also do ones with 40mm rounds.
Rounds are stacked behind each other in tubes (barrels) and can be electronically fired via the rim of the round, so you can fire them all at once, or in patterns whatever you like.

This would be devastating.

I saw that on tomorrows world *years* ago. They were talking about mounting them on ships as anti-missile defence.

O

ollytheosteo

Now that's shooting a lane:eek:

Hopefully they'll be working to squeeze it into the Ego 8 etc. Radar guided computerised fire control; big in 2008. Shooting the incoming paintballs should be fun:D

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK

meh, stuff that, i want me one of these

-james
Goalkeeper

"A highly effective automatic Close In Weapons System (CIWS) designed to shoot down missiles and aircraft which have evaded the outer layers of a ship's defences. Designed in Holland as an autonomous system, Goalkeeper has its own radars, fire control computers and a seven barrel 30mm Gatling gun firing 4200 rounds per minute - that's 70 rounds per second. The system is designed to automatically engage targets between 350 and 1500 metres away."

Wow! :eek: