Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Young-Gun Teams (under 16s)?

Vampire

Second Time Around
Does anyone know if there are any under-16s teams here in the UK?

My son (currently 12) is chomping at the bit to play regularly, and I said I'd check to see if there was anything around aimed specifically at the under-16s.

It would be really great to be able to support young-gun teams and thereby lay the foundation for the next generation of paintball stars.

Any ideas?

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
cant remember but i think sparklie's site is the best place to start, they regulairy host tournes for 'young guns' and i think THINK sparklie has a a team for young guns?

correct me if i am wrong,

Tom

The world Cup cool.

yes I did try to get a young guns team going and sadly at the moment it is some what stangnating due to money transport illness and pretty much the same problems that affect any team.

If any one is seriously intrested I am more than happy to kick start it back to life.

Every one and any one is welcome at the accadmey the youngest player so far have been 12 and we regularly have 13 and 14 year olds It's also this sunday 22nd of september so come down and see what it's all about.

see you all soon sparklie :D

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Yo sparks, thanx for the lowdown on the kids plastic paintball marker at CP, for a kid its bloody dangerous if not supervised by an adult.
Fully pumped it shot at 334 fps!!!!!!
Thanx for the for warning.