Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

young player looking for novice team to play for.

€gg

This really is my face...
Ah fresh meat

We aren't lookin for any new players, just a new gimp. Our last one was left in his cage with the latch off and we came back to the barn, after some heavy drinking, and the trapdoor to the cellar was open...that's when we knew he'd escaped and we'd put on our wipeclean overalls for nothin. So in brief we would love for you to join our team, just send one A5 photo of you in a PVC suit complete with mask and we'l be getting back to you VERY soon. Chow

young player looking to join your team

Originally posted by Kevin
Alright mate,
it would be helpful if you posted your location and whether you have your own transport etc.

Good luck finding a team.

Thanks for your reply,
I'm located at Petersfield, Hampshire. I train at Skirmish Lasham (nr Alton). I dont have my own transport but if theres a train station near you guys than i'm sure i can get to you that way.

Cheers,
Mugged44

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Doh!!! I knew there was something I was supposed to do while I was in hotmail:rolleyes:. Anyways as Ally says (god been on the team less than a week and already recruiting:D, good man:D) give me a mail if ya interested, we train up at Mayhem Essex in Abridge (near Epping) which is kind of a hike for you but there is a station near by so one of us could pick you up. We also play Temple, going to play Birmingham and Campaign again (played the last one which was wicked:D) and looking at this M25 league and Sparklies in Maidenhead. We may have training/try-outs again in a few weeks if ya wanna come along. If you wanna look closer to home then find Little Jon on the boards as he is in the middle of setting up a team at Sparklies which will be a site team so well suplied with stuff.

Its up to you mate,

Charlie.