Status
Not open for further replies.

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Tom37 said:
you know theres an ignore people option in your profile? what does it do? im guessing it just blanks out all posts by the arse in question? ive never had reason to use it myself... but could be tempted:)
Yeah but where's the fun in that, the whole point is to laugh at him and question his random posts just to boost his post count!

Shylad

Checkout the pussy
Sep 23, 2004
Sunny Brum
WGP4Life said:
Guess what,

I'm 13, I'm in school and i'm going on a weeklong school trip to the lake district!

I won't be posting at all on here as I doubt they even have TV up there. Your all free from my 'drivel' and 'useless inputs' for a whole week.

Make your time, it won't last.

On another note, It's the weekend, This thread can Live! Also, I couldn't care less if you turn this into an argument (with yourselves, I won't be here), I won't even be here to see!
Mate, put uk in your title and have you got any pics:rolleyes:

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
We all know where he is for the week! lake district isnt that big, we should go find him, stick a barrel up his arse and keep firing untill paintballs start spewing out of his mouth and eye sockets! :-D Yay :)

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
ollgeeze said:
We all know where he is for the week! lake district isnt that big, we should go find him, stick a barrel up his arse and keep firing untill paintballs start spewing out of his mouth and eye sockets! :-D Yay :)
We'll take that job since were within 15mins of the lakes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.