Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your best Paintball Memory

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
OK just as a bit of fun, what great memorys do you have of paintball. On or Off the field (or both). Just wonder what people have enjoyed most about the sport.

The first time I went to campaign cup I was not playing but got to watch from the side lines (at epsom police sports ground i think) 1999,

It was an awsome experience and made me an avid paintball fan, I had played rec days but this was something else.

I then went to marshall for Sparklie Chick and have some great memories of a days marshalling some games.

But the best one is when I played the Midlands Masters with the site team of the day Can't Shoot Won't Shoot, Was in Wales (Pimps home ground) on the cricket pitch. It was an awsome day (well weekend) and I think that was one of my best days play ever.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
I has to be playing in DMA2003 Last month.

It was so much more than i expected. Good Games, great laugh and Great 'Ball!

Cant wait until next year. Or until Toulouse in less than a month away :D

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Depends

Round 3 Marcweil MM first guest with the Scarabs was a cracker as the atmosphere was great (As was STRII) and Ancaster R4 for the whole experience (Karting, seeing Cook$ making an arse or l'arse of himself :p )

But R5 at Uttoxeter was our first attempt and Div win with Epoch, so that has to take the biscuit to date.

Just wish we'd had our new MOFO shirts for it, damn you smartparts, damn you all the way to hell ;)

paintballer ron

dude, sup
Oct 20, 2002
Central Louisiana, USA
Visit site
Mardi Gras 2003

My best paintball memory would have to be at the 2003 Mardi Gras Open. It was our third game, it was on the JT field, and it was against a team called Eva 05. I made it to the center 50 off the brake. I felt someone slide in on the other side so I knew I would get to bunker someone. Well, the guy that was playing back right was just stupid. He nearly shot me several times. Finally the guy on eva 05 got our back guy in and was laying down alot of paint. He stopped shooting and I saw my chance. I leaned over the top and fired three balls. I thought he had stopped shooting to fill his hopper, but in fact he had stopped shooting to move back around the block in the JT fin. My 3 balls ended up right in front of his feet instead of on his head/shoulder. I jumper back and down, knowing that I had blown my perfect oppurtunity. I mean the guy didn't even know I was there when he got there!Luckily one of our other back guys saw when the eva 05 dude jumped back when i tried to bunker him and took his shot and eliminated the eva 05 dude. I got the flag pull and after another min or so got the flag hang. We scored a perfect 100 points our of 100 points, even though I missed the guy.

warpig pic 1

warpig pic 2

warpig pic 3 (and me with flag :) )

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Paintballer Ron- you the man;) ;) ;)

Mine has to be getting all Viet Cong stylee when I was14 at the National Convention, and walking down a stream. My boots were soaking, but I lit the guy with the cocker up (with my poision)...good times;)

A good 7 years later and it sticks in my memory:p

joe bob

copyright '03
1on1 me against my cousin, his hopper fell off, he had 2 shots but didnt notice it, he yelled he was out of paint I myself had 2 shots left I ran up he tried to run , I lit his ass up, LITERALY.
nailed him right in the left cheek, beutiful, great last game of the day, good memories:D

paintballer ron

dude, sup
Oct 20, 2002
Central Louisiana, USA
Visit site
JT

It was the JT pyramid. I love it! (lol, i guess thats because it is big enough to block all lane shooting down the middle and i can actually make it to the 50! :D )
I am a back guy now. Partially because I can shoot ALOT of paint and partially cause I'm not that fast on my feet :D

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Playing on the bale field at Mayhem Abridge in 93/94 - we had a scratch team with 3 of us from the Harlequins and John Bonich, Snowy and Lurch from Brothers In Arms.

I broke for the right tape and sprinted for the center bales (the '50' I suppose nowadays), only to realise that my opposite number on the other team was doing the same. Neither of us wanted to try shooting on the run and so we just got closer and closer until he bottled it and slowed to open fire - I slid in behind the bales, taking two bounces on the chest and lit him up.

With all the angles opened up we took the rest of the other team and hung the flag in just over 90 seconds.

longy

Mar 12, 2003
Wareham
chopp.plus.com
Mine is we played a woodland tourny in '89 at Niall Squires' site in Taunton.
Two of our team got hit through a dog-leg and the marshall said they were out.
The other team was a local team :confused:

We were'nt very happy so I thought, right, the rules stated that 'a player is still active(unless he walk off) until a marshall touch's him for a paintcheck'

So the next time we played that team. The game started and the bloke who shot over the dog leg was on my side by the dog-leg.
I hit him, he shouted for a paint check and there was no marshall near enough for a visual check.

By the time the 'friendly' marshall appeared I was in the middle of refilling me 250 ball weenie.
He was dripping and not happy..:D
Rules are rules

And we won the tourny:D :cool: :D:p