Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

your best site past /present

david525

Nov 17, 2015
beds
hi I was thinking of the old site I use to love to play any got any good site past or present.
I will kick off old site greenham common old r.a.f base with it buildings was so much fun to play,as for present must give a thumbs up to nfp .

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Best "Old" site would be between two early Hot Shots sites - The first I played was in a former hospital down near Alton in Hampshire. They then ran a site using lots of old accommodation blocks at Greenham Common. Epic gun-fights at both playing alongside some real paintball names from the time.

Best current site imo has to be CPPS tournament fields at Penkridge - The fields, the playing surfaces, the facilities, the investment, the attention to detail and the pure passion to get it right by Ainsley/Dylan and their team of minions is simply astounding. Weekends spent at the site have a real "event" feel about them just because you have so many ballers in one place at one time. The only downside if there is one is the fact that so many people want to play the event (myself included) that you get little to no opportunity to spectate any games for yourself :(

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Agree with CPPS its so impressive and after a massive gap out of paintball its great to have such a place to come back to and compete in. Looking on YouTube at previous years cpps videos you can clearly see the investment into the location and its superb and the previous years videos look unrecognisable to how it is now.

Old site was fireball gym in Sheffield it was a real blessing to use reballs and was quality value for money for the subscriptions. Shame the community didnt appreciate it enough.

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
NPF was my regular haunt in the olde days as well as paintball park kiddermister.

Today its campaign Cobham, camouflage paintball alton and weekend warriors reading.