Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your favourite ever Planet Eclipse product

hipjaw

pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk // Reading Entity // #22
Apr 8, 2011
Bristol
pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk
I had an 05 ego, and that thing was a rock. Couldn't break it if tried! loved it.
Then, when I was fortunate enough to have eclipse backing, the geo2 was amazing. Like my 05 I couldnt break it!
Don't take this as a light statement. Dave manages to break most guns he picks up almost instantaneously so you know these guns are solid. My Geo3 is the best performing eclipse gun I've shot but my old Etek 3 got me through 2011 with no more maintenance than a battery change and oil on the bolt, so I have to put it on the pedestal.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
has to be the old eclipse cockers when they first came out and eclipsed them, then onto the eblade's, Fantastic bits of kit.

Also the splash anodizing

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Don't take this as a light statement. Dave manages to break most guns he picks up almost instantaneously so you know these guns are solid. My Geo3 is the best performing eclipse gun I've shot but my old Etek 3 got me through 2011 with no more maintenance than a battery change and oil on the bolt, so I have to put it on the pedestal.
Everything I ever love dies... :(

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
1. og jacko pack with extra loops
still got it and first time i could carry almost a case of paint in 10 man,
and with an eclipse cocker you could shoot most of it too.

2. electric skies anno, hits were invisible on that stuff.

Stanga_zg

Jul 21, 2015
Zagreb - CROATIA
When I first get my hands on geo I felt in love... Prolly all of the GEOs are by far the greatest markers on the market.

Shootin with GEO 3.0 swamp now. Loving it!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Picked up an SL8r earlier this season and totally fell in love with it. Been shooting it all summer and it's just a total joy- light as a feather, hardly broken a ball (and when I did, it turned out to be due to a shot in the speedfeed) and the sexiest milling they ever did.