Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your federation feedback....

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
if your team ever beats the proper dynasty squad in a race to 5 match i will give you £100....theres a difference between having an upset against a higher tier regional 5 man team to beating joy or bullets or dynasty...

sorry to pee on your fire a little i do understand where your coming from...

daviddwilson

Banned
Oct 8, 2010
to win u have to beat the best, no point in winning anything if the teams u played you no u are better than, and like i said i would of preferd to of made the play offs in the xball rarther than taking 2nd in the fed plate, and as for calling warped a xball team this year we havnt been missing half the xball events with not enough players etc this season has been hard and the fed cup was our best showing of the season! but carl i can see were your coming from as i wouldnt like to have played so missmatched games at when i first started it is almost like the fa cup which is good for certain reasons and bad for others, so i dont no how to keep everyone happy with that! thats a job for the fed year on year, but my opinion was that is was better than the year before :)
It's a pretty confused and messy business and is crying for some order to be imposed; in circumstances such as this, the most important thing to do is take a deep breath, don't do anything rash and you must listen to your main customer base ......and the Millennium need to take a long hard look at just who invests the most money at their events ..... it's the teams.

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
POTTER thats also not true, as B-TEMPER a new team only 2nd or 3rd tournie in xball and they beat HK army,! and this was a full race to 4 xball game, so it can be done!

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Several things...you guys play several divisions higher than marshal law, and whilst i dont want to disrespect you or take anything away from your win which is a great achievement as a new team, I dont really think their hearts were really in it, i didnt personally watch your game against them, but from seeing them play other games i certainly felt they could of played better, add to this the fact that hk arent actually pro, they play div 1 nppl and not sure about the psp, i thought the only "pro" that played with them was justin schwarz from infamous...correct me if im wrong though...

As i say no disrespect intended to you guys, im proud that uk teams beat them down.... but would you beat an actual pro team... i doubt it

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
potter thats the point it,s a dream but it does happen
99.9% of the time you are going to to get creamed:)
but that.1% you might win you only have to look at the fa cup
how many times have a conference side beaten a prem side it happens
not often but it does thats the point:)