The Home Of European Paintball

Your finest moment?

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
finest mo,s

4 on 4,c/cup on the angel field against the Wikings,i,m at the 50 far left,bounce out my opp number then cut across the field to back right bunkering out another two,sweet move but 3 of my team couldn,t take the last guy out!!!? doh.:mad: brian.bunker monkey for red heat

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
My not so finest moments:
Amsterdam Open 2001: I make a potentially game winning move towards a tea bag on the fifty. There's some paint coming my way, but no problemo if I slide into my bunker, which I do. Only problem is that it was raining like crazy that day, so the field had gotten a bit slippery. So I end up sliding underneath and past the tea bag. I think I got shot by five guys at the same time.
Campaign Cup 2002: Hearing the ref shout "10 seconds", only to find out my Angel has ceased to function. If that's not bad enough, I ended up being the last guy of my team in, with about 5 guys from Brutal Deluxe left closing in for the kill. All I could do to keep them at bay is give them angry looks. Luckily one of the marshalls (Banzai's last big outing) seemed to feel sorry for me and pulled my armband off, even though I didn't get hit (at least I don't think I did), sparing me a rather brutal mugging with no way to defend myself.
Diablo Cup 2002: Almost the same as above, although my marker started out working just fine, and we were playing Escarmouche. But when my hopper sliced a ball in half, my marker refused to work properly (at least I managed to shoot someone in that game). I ended up getting clipped by a long range shot, so again I was spared from a mugging.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Would have to say finest and not so finest was at Angel Cup 2002 on the Hyperball field...

Right off the break down the middle on the High side of the field take 2 guys out going to the Sub. Make it to the 60 Take another guy in that right rocket thing. down to the 50 to take another on my left.

Not So Kewl making it to the 60 hitting the bunker full bore falling back 3 feet. Some how managed to stay in. Got it on tape too. Then after that last kill letting my adrenaline get the best of me make a move allowing the back middle guy a wide open shot. :rolleyes:

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
MOve

Toulouse 2001.
Jt Field, vs am team who will remain nameless.
Beaker has just wiped the right tape.
I run thru the JT, mug the wingnut in the middle, the guy falls to his knees. I slide in beside him and cross shoot the left tape stand up the stand up lights up his mate trying to hit me.

Then beaker trys to shoot me in the back og the head, ouch lucky bouncer.

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
Mine was the Tomahawk foeld at campaign cup, it was shaped like a diamond with only a snake in the middle, we had shot four guys and the remaining 3 were all looking down the side, none down the middle, so I walked the entire length of the field and mugged two guys, the third one shot me, a little discusion ensued with the second guy saying I was shot before I got him, while this was happening 3 guys from my team got up from their barricades and shot everybody, and I mean everybody, the last guy, the guy who was arguing and me and the marshall !

All good fun.

Another good moment is when we maxed the reapers in under a minute.

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Not my finest moment but that of a team member. At the Campaign Cup this year, he broke to the left 50 piece on the tomahawk field and from there he shot 5 of Scalp and we won the game.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
James, was that the game we saw where Scalp lost but there was a huge arguement at the end 'cause the last guy kept wipeing (and yes he did wipe coz everybody saw him do it:rolleyes: ) until he got mugged twice, and there was an even bigger arguement to follow the first :rolleyes:?

Anyway, one of my finest moments was also on the Tomahawk field at the Campaign Cup 2002 (strange how that seems to be coming up a lot). There was one guy left and it looked like my captain was going to mug him so I start runing up field to try get the last bloke if he survived the mug. However, my captain stopped in the big witches hat as he has seen me runing up field so decides to draw the guys attention (cheers Custard). So I continue runing, hurdle the snake, mug the guy, grab the flag and run it back once again hurdling the snake. It's always great to be the big back player and still manage to pull off moves like that every now and then:D

Now my captains not so finest moment was on the JT field also at the C' Cup 2002. He was just off the 50 and made a sweet move into the large pyramid with out any of the last 4 opponents seeing him. He goes round and shoots out the guy at the back and then instead of continuing round the back and getting the last 3 (who were all up front), he decides to come back round to our side of the pyramid. Fair enough. However, the few of us who were in the dead box watched in amazement as he comes round and then gets pulled and we didn't see him get shot so we can't work it out. We find out afterwards that as he came back round he had pointed his gun down and accidentally shot himself in the foot:eek: right in front of the ref who had no choice but to pull him. We ended up loosing a game we had already won until that point:rolleyes:. Ah well he made up for it in a later game coz he knew he would never live it down otherwise:D.