Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your First Tourny

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
First tourney was in May, at KOTH in Lincoln.. Only 1 of our team had ever set foot on Sup Air before and we were all expecting to get our arses kicked. Placed 4th in the end though and loved every minute of it. Now looking at stepping up a division for next series, even joining a gym to make sure I'm a bit (ok, a lot) more fit for next year :D

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
first tourney was also in my UKM kettering. Got shot out pretty quickly, and the whole day was a bit of blur. Although i do remember crapping myself at the "3, 2, 1, 10 seconds...."

As soon as the match was over i couldnt wait to go again.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
I was threw into the deep end :D First tournament was DMA 2003, missed qualifying by 9 points which at the time was 3 kills. Still is my all time favourite event I've ever played.

Dave

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
My first tourney was sunday ( not including FB) and i loved it, only got shot out on the break once and that was to the team who came first ! :D (div 4 by the way)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Early 90's (around '92 I think), woodland of course as sup'air & even hyperball didn't exist then, at Tom Davey's site at Detling in Kent. Mixed Am/Novice self-seed. All new team, first tourney for just about all of us.
Having only just failed to get into the Am division, we won the Novice Div :D :cool:

markhamgreg

watching you
Nov 14, 2005
1st tourney Uttoxeter Koth. Our very first game we maxed under 30 seconds. :) Three of us got down the other end the same time. The other team held out their hands to congratulate us, we obliged because of the ass whoopin we just gave them and in return the comment from the one of the guys we shot out was ha ha thanks for the three dead players you just gave us walking out of bounds. :eek: :eek: :eek: was our reaction. So a quick tip don't be so bloody nice. But loved it!!!!

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
D7s back in 2004
Got shot in all 8x games but loved every second and kept coming back for more.

I still get shot in every game now but i sometimes last a little bit longer.;)

ladyboy

Pball & Poontang.Nuf Said
My first tourny was at the old D7 site, been in the woods for 2 years and got randomly offered a spot on a team. Thought i was in over my head first game, but i ended up hanging the flag!! That was nearly 2 years ago and i havnt hung a bloody flag since!!!:D But i still love it!