Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your Funniest Paintball Out Takes

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Hey everyone, 'sup in the hizouse? Post here about some of your funniest moments while on the paintball feild. I'll share one of mine:
While playing an average speedball game on my favorite feild in a walk-on, things went like normal 'till about halfway through the game when I had just got done loadin' back up my 'Cocker, sitting behind a good sized bunker, I got ready to pop back out and see where everyone was when suddenly a person ran to my bunker from in front of it, so natrually being my paranoid self- I put a paintball right in his goggles at close range... turns out he was on my team! Then again how could I know because who honestly has time to check the armband of somone of a bunch who had just joined the walk-on group? Plus who runs back bunkers when you still have 2/3s of your team vs 1/3 of thier team? Hahaha. Probably taught him a lesson.

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
A training day when I was a pimp, I was guesting for Team Fusion UK and we were playing limited paint center flag. I ran out of paint grabbed the flag and as I was running the flag back got nailed by one of my own team. Thanks Steve:D

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
i was playing 3-man and in that particular game it came down to a 2v1 and i was the 1. So the guy on my right trys to run the tape but abou 10 feet out from his bunker his pants fall down he does a sort of flip/role and lands upside down against a double stand up and this whole time i had been sweet spoting his bunker that he fell into. I was laughing so hard that the other guy ran down the other tape shortly after and nailed me in the back.

Andretti

Aug 21, 2002
Western Hemisphere
Visit site
Funniest thing i ever saw was at a rec-ball game in a field setup with tire bunkers. Two big tough guys who were atleast in their 20's who showed up and rented autocockers sat back at the base for the whole game out of range of even players on their own team and acted all mocho. And about half way through the game these two kids who were to young to be teenagers went over to the two mocho guys who were too scared to get shot and told them if they didnt get up there and play that that they would shoot the two guys themselves. So the two guys went up and played.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
When I played for FusionUK we played a 5 man at Skirmish, hyperball field against team hype, 4 v's 1 me being the 1 thought I'd change bunker so I started to run then my legs went and I tumbled hard onto my shoulder lay there hands over my head trying to keep my gogs securely on then got hit on the ass!

Won fair play award for the tourny though, shame the team had to leave so couldn't pick it up... DOH!

Paul.

c-note

Apr 4, 2002
Bodoe, Norway
home.no
my first "tourney".. well sort of a tourney at least.. they rounded up some teams and had a hell of a practice weekend.. well back to the story...
like 3 minutes in the game it was 2 against 4, going our way, and I thinked "boy, i'm gonna bunker the hell out of that guy!"
so i started running like ben johnson on speed from the right back bunker all the way over to my mirror, where the poor bloke was standing. 2-3 meters from the barricade i stepped out of bounds, but the marshall (who also was a newbie) said "and in you go!" and kicked me back on the field! ofcourse my target heard this, leaning out and gave me two in the crouch area....
thank god for baggy pants!
so that was my move of the century:)

Having been shot three times of the break in one day I found myself running off the break for my primary again.I see a paintball come flying in and hit me in my gut, in disbelief I look down (whilst still running full pelt) and begin checking myself.I trip up and hit the dirt hard taking hte wind right out of me.

funny as hell!!!

heh, well here's my story;

i was marshalling a punter day a while back, for a group of 12 (ish) year olds, yes, i know, they are a nightmare.
anyway, on field and was eplaining wat was guna happen in the game.
as i was talkin, one of he kids turned to him m8 ( who was called "mario" as he was a clear foot shorter than the rest and resembled a maro brother), raised his gun and shot mario point blank in the head!!!!

As you can imagine he droppeed like a sack of S**T holdin his head, i was like" wat the F**K did you do that for!!!!
"just wanted to test my gun" was his answer lol

anyway, i told him he was gettin a fireing squad, so i got all 15 or so kids + mario to shoot him a few times.

but this is the best bit, as he was limpin back to to group, another kid comes up and says" hey mister, can i have a firing squad too?"
so i let him have it, lol
laughed so hard , :D :D :D