Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your Help wanted

Havoc

Hi we are have just bought a big new website and we want to fill it with all of your product reviews, i am not bothered if we dont stock the marker or product we are aiming to bring good info to all the beginners just starting out.
the review should contain your name or nickname
how long you have had and used the marker or product
what marker or product it is you are reviewing
a scale of how you rate the marker or product 1 being poor 10 being highly recomended.
and the good and bad points about the marker or product
email your reviews to me at swampfox97@tiscali.co.uk
and we will place them on the website.
thanks

Havoc

help wanted

yes thats a good site with loads of reviews but i really want fresh one that people can check out in the UK there is alot of new markers due out very soon and i would like people to right reviews on them as well or just there own marker any will do the good and the bad and what you would change about the marker if any.
thanks for your post

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by Havoc
Hi we are have just bought a big new website and we want to fill it with all of your product reviews, i am not bothered if we dont stock the marker or product we are aiming to bring good info to all the beginners just starting out.
the review should contain your name or nickname
how long you have had and used the marker or product
what marker or product it is you are reviewing
a scale of how you rate the marker or product 1 being poor 10 being highly recomended.
and the good and bad points about the marker or product
email your reviews to me at swampfox97@tiscali.co.uk
and we will place them on the website.
thanks
I hope you didn't pay much for the site, the top frame isn't working.

Havoc

yes just noticed

yes that was my fault i think sorted now anyway. but it wasnt that website anyway it was another one i have not as of yet launched it properly its at www.markersrus.com i have had about 12 reviews upto now for different things but i want to fill the site so come on keep sending them in.

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
Thanks for pointing that out

Originally posted by Havoc
Looks like the good old American Spellcheck has struck again thats the only problem with the program i use for websites its got an american spellcheck.
I'm sure the American Spellcheck is also to blame for your lack of punctuation as well.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: