Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your help would be appreciated!

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Quite right. Liberalism has come to mean by modern definition to be anything but what the literal meaning denotes. It has come to mean people who believe that the government, not the individual, is and should be the determiner of the well being of the people and should steer the course of social and economic agendas. It is best described as interventionist. Basically the best place for such is a nice little cozy corner in hell. If they think that they would be better off in a place that such is the way things are run, then they should move to China, Cuba, North Korea, or other places where they are, meanwhile leaving us the way we want to be.

As Winston Churchill said rather concisely to address their point of view that (inexact quote but materially correct)"...Communism is perfectly good in that it allows equal sharing of misery."

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
Good luck to you. Sad thing is that once laws are enacted, people just want to refine and build them up, not take them away. It would probably be easier for you to move. We'll let you live here in Texas. You want guns, we got them. For 180 dollars and a little time in class, you can even carry one most places. Can I get a yee-haw?

More please....

Thanks to those of you that have sent me info on the laws in your countries, it's really apreciated....

I have info from four countries but really could do with as much info from as many differnt counries as possible...

come on guys... help me out!!

cheers...