Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your humble opinions please......

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Ok, I've got a choice between a Angel LCD C & C 2002 in silver with freak and some upgrades or a Matrix LCD in dark silver/black.

I know what an Angel is capable of but I don't know much about Matrix's (apart from they are pretty fast)

What do I do? What you others go for???

Ton tow

Nov 18, 2002
way out west
www.ukjaguars.com
MATRIX

HI

angels are good but lack accuracy. matrixes are good, they are accurate and fast but they do use up allot of air, but this can be sorted out, all you need is a new bolt and it to be freeflowed, but it will cost you .

LATERS:cool:

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Go matrix, LCD
It's more accurate, and faster than an angel, and you get a resonable number of shots per fill from a LCD.

When you buy a matrix you pay for performance, when you buy an Angel, you pay over the odds for looks and style.

i would say go for an angel. dynasty dont use them for nuffin.
YOu're right greg, Dynasty don't use them for nothing, the use them because they're paid a lot of money to use them. In fact most pro teams use what they're sponsored to use, so it's not really a good judge of what is the best gun for you.

If you're going to spend a wack of cash on a marker, try both out first.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Gnaaaarrrr!!!

Fer chrissakes, when will people finally realise that one marker is not more accurate than another? It makes fack all difference.

If you can hold a marker steady then accuracy at a given velocity is determined by barrel to paint fit.

Low pressure / high pressure, closed bolt / open bolt - none of it makes a difference to accuracy.

As for which marker to buy - if you can, try both and see which suits you best.

Of course the most important consideration in choosing your marker is.......which looks the nicest? ;)