Your humble opinions please......

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Skaffen
Gnaaaarrrr!!!

Fer chrissakes, when will people finally realise that one marker is not more accurate than another? It makes fack all difference.

I think you'll find consistancy make a hell of a big differance where accuracy is concerned! :p
Also low pressure makes it easier to hold the marker steady thus easier to be more accurate.

Paul.
:)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Totally agree with you, which it why I put "at a given velocity" and "If you can hold a marker steady". :)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
angel baby...good looks and makes you look like a pimp :D

skaffen i was gonna say same thing...doesn't everyone else spend their life on the forums?!?!!?reading most posts?!?! no? just me then ;)

shwoomie

Trivoga Baby!
Feb 26, 2003
Finland
www.trivoga.com
i know of a place where you can get the NYX trixes proto types fitted with the ace for kinda cheap...:D

only thin that is different form the upcoming NYX trix is the milling!

and i must say even tho its a big thang its well worth the trouble of hauling it the field :D

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
Skaffen m8, i think you will find that if you fire a projectile with a large volume of low pressure gas it will have a flatter tajectory than if you fired the same projectile with small volume of high pressure gas, this is simple physiscs (and although i cant spell it i am assured that what i have just staded it true) :)

Al.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Albercent
Skaffen m8, i think you will find that if you fire a projectile with a large volume of low pressure gas it will have a flatter tajectory than if you fired the same projectile with small volume of high pressure gas, this is simple physiscs (and although i cant spell it i am assured that what i have just staded it true) :)

Al.
I'd love to see some real world proof of this!

Be great for me if it were true though! ;)

Paul.

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
having owned and played a number of markers they all have different ball flight paths but to me the biggest issue is consistancy EG. if they all do the same speed you have more chance or them getting to the same place.

One theory on the are angels acuracy is down to the length or the bolt, being a shorter bolt it has more chance of twisting as it fires hitting the ball off center to some degree, in which ever plain it feels like where as a cocker, timmy or impy uses a longer bolt so is more stable through its movement path. this is less of an issue if your using a "good paint to barrel match" but if your going for a large bore barrel to increase consistancy its a big issue

there thats my 2p's worth

sorry to thread jack Please return to the shedualed program :)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Originally posted by Albercent

Al.
I'm more inclined to believe the 'magic pixies' theory, but would be interested to see any additional info on that. :)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by pupster01
having owned and played a number of markers they all have different ball flight paths but to me the biggest issue is consistancy EG. if they all do the same speed you have more chance or them getting to the same place.

One theory on the are angels acuracy is down to the length or the bolt, being a shorter bolt it has more chance of twisting as it fires hitting the ball off center to some degree, in which ever plain it feels like where as a cocker, timmy or impy uses a longer bolt so is more stable through its movement path. this is less of an issue if your using a "good paint to barrel match" but if your going for a large bore barrel to increase consistancy its a big issue

there thats my 2p's worth

sorry to thread jack Please return to the shedualed program :)
IF that were the case though then you should see a differance between a stock impy bolt and a cut down or 'strange' bolt.

Paul