Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your thoughts on Dynasty Pictures

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Guys and Girls

I have been asked to post this by someone who feels they could not post it themselves. I have spent 2 days trying to decide if I should do it or not. I have come to the conclustion that it is just a bit of fun and in no way is it disrepectful to Dynasty. Hope you all agree or I could be for the chopping block :D

Now what are your thoughts on these pictures?
Are they out of order or just a really good laugh?

Attachments

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
let the slagging off match begin
round one
Dynasty says that they parted with WDP because they felt angels wern't up to scratch...
Round two
WDP hits back saying that dynasty wanted designer cheats in their guns :rolleyes:

What's out of order is that the refs let him on the field with a kitchen appliance, i mean, what are the rules on that anyhow?
:D

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
When I saw the top half, I was hoping that I could get my own Dynasty-edition pod filler...

Anyway, I say good laugh, and as long as the boys keep on winning, they'll be the last one's laughing anyway.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Pretty funny in my opinion.
That said though the 03 shocker does have potential to be a great marker, providing the owner doesn't mind the maintenance involved.
Biggest problem is the crappy impy eyes SP saw fit to kit them out with, pure unadulterated ****e!
Aftermarket shockers will no doubt start installing break beam eyes though.

Paul
:)

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Originally posted by Paul Collier
Pretty funny in my opinion.
That said though the 03 shocker does have potential to be a great marker, providing the owner doesn't mind the maintenance involved.
Biggest problem is the crappy impy eyes SP saw fit to kit them out with, pure unadulterated ****e!
Aftermarket shockers will no doubt start installing break beam eyes though.

Paul
:)
eye's in a shocker, its immoral I tell you! Shockers should be large, square and never break paint anyway! Don't like this new fangled, girly shocker business!!!!:p :)