Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your thoughts on Dynasty Pictures

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Someone watches too much South Park. M'kay.
As I'm obviously out of touch with paintball, can you explain what WDP have done for me?

Oh hang on....... they do permit me to run straight at players secure in the knowledge that every ball will whip harmlessly past :) Thanks for that then. Much appreciated.

As for being gay? so what? I might just be, nothing to do with having a sig................ mine just means I play for a team and we have sponsors. So I can understand the problem.... you're lonely aren't you? this is a cry for help right? that's OK you can use our sig, be an honorary member. Feel better?

Are we going to stop using gay as an insult? I don't think it's offensive.......... just really boring and it makes you sound like a ten year old. It shows a complete lack of imagination.

And most players names are nicknames given to them by their freinds........ nothing to do with the internet at all..... got mine at a team building exercise whilst hammered on tequila. I assume you thought your's up yourself, can't imagine anyone would do it for you.

Oh, but your doing quite well on the bad spelling thing......... keep it up, you'll fit right in. Nice work on the extra apostrophes too.
BTW, I'm not having a go at bad spelling, it happens and can't be helped.... but if you do intend to start calling people's intellect into question because they can't spell, then I'd check my own English first.

One sex starved, gay, teenage, internet weirdo signing out.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
As I'm obviously out of touch with paintball, can you explain what WDP have done for me?
bought the games out of tha woods, gave you heaven, gave you a decent electro in the days when electro's were only coming out, gave you superb aftersales help, gave you sexy girls to look at in tourney's etc etc ;)

thats what WDP did for you....

and yes my sig is gay....:rolleyes:

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Intheno isnt as intheno as you think cos your source was wrong cos bandicot werent even there in Spain the team that beat Dynasty were called Blackout 2 and i think from what was said by the guys from Dynasty that fooking about during the game can lead to only trouble and so they lost the game well thats what they said anyway !!! Anyway back to the thread i have to admit that everytime i saw the Dynasty guys who were only a couple of tables away from me they always seemed to have 1 or 2 shockers in bits :rolleyes: and they sure as hell werent to happy with there markers why do you think they gave one away for the best player of the tourney award :D wonder if the kid who won it will ever use it :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Buddha 3
Reading back through this thread, I stumbled across this little beauty....

erasure calenders
Erasure...now there's a band I was quite happy about not remembering them..... Thanks for reminding me. :rolleyes: :D

Man the eighties sucked.... No offense TJ.
I like to read a murder mystery,
I Like to know the killer isn't me
Love and hate what a beautiful combination
Sending shivers make me quiver
Feel it sliver up and down my spine

What do you mean you just don't get lyrics like that anymore....Thank Feck!
Mind you the Nineties wern't much better anybody remember Ace of Base?