Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your thoughts on the X stream nitro duck

L J

big big titties
just wondering if anyone has used the X stream nitro duck 4500 PSI system, as ive looked on pbreview and it has had diferen reviews...the one that worried me the most was the fact one person said at 200 PSI in 8-10 balll strings of firing it had about 45fps drop off....anyone know if this is true??
what pressure does a cocker operate at?
cheers

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
Well you shouldn't really crank it that low anyway! Ive got one... seem great, easy to adjust. Slight wiggle on it only very slight though! Seems like a great reg to me!

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
I have used on on my cocker (500-600psi input) for about 5 months now and have had no probs with shoot-down and it has been quite consistant over the croney.

It is easy to adjust the output presure using the provided tool and it also self adjusts to show you output pressure without having to shoot - there is abit of wiggle as Munkeh said but that is only when the system has no air in it - fill it and wiggle goes.

The other good thing is it's only £75 for and adjustable screw in which isnt bad.

for more info go here

http://www.p8ntonline.com/asp/product.asp?recorprod=&product=415&cat=&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=