Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Youth Tournament in the south of england??

Pudd

Nov 7, 2002
Visit site
hi
me and my mates are starting up a tourney paintball team and we are looking for paintball tournements in the south of england hampshire. if any one has any infomation to tournement i would be very gratfull.:D

Swiss

Ho hum...
Oct 29, 2002
Reading
Visit site
I guess in hampshire....

Take a look at paintball sites websites, they usually let you know whether somethings coming up, e.g where you practice/play, they would tell you.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
There aren't really any youth only tournaments, bar the once-a-year inter-Uni event up at Witton Castle in Derbyshire (which only started this year!). All tourneys are teams of any legal age (usually say over 14 only) and many teams have very mixed age groupings, e.g. 6E Chicks ages range from 17 to mid-40s & all stages in between.
Regular tourneys near Hampsire I suppose would be at Sparklie's site in Maidenhead, Berkshire & at Temple in Surrey, then you have to start looking at the South West league, Dragon's Lair in Essex or even Kidderminster (though if anyone knows any more, please tell).

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
Originally posted by Liz
Regular tourneys near Hampsire I suppose would be at Sparklie's site in Maidenhead, Berkshire & at Temple in Surrey, then you have to start looking at the South
Apart from Temple is not actually in Surrey, it's in Sussex!!!

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by woodsta

Apart from Temple is not actually in Surrey, it's in Sussex!!!
Close enough, it must only just be over the border as I know Blindley Heath (last village you pass through coming down the A22) is Surrey.

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
where abouts in hampshire are you?
we (Controll Freaks) are based in littlehampton, west sussex.
if you ever need to play give us a shout and you can come play us at our site.

Ketch

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Well plugged Ketch.
We seem to be a the same level and in the same area as you, so feel free to play
'Ground control in climping'
Twist :D

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
Nice one Slippin the site name in there too twist, you are learing fast grasshopper, one day you and i will be the biggest walkin talkin interactive billboards for our site... not that we already are.

laterz

Ketch