Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

YouTubed it

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
that was cutting edge when it was filmed, im sure.... but at least we got coverage on national tv. We aim to have more in 2007. watch this space, i hope.

But now we have a poster boy;) in the guise of a Troll:rolleyes: soz fishy, couldnt help it

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
A star radiates light Matski, a black hole does anything but .... it's best to try and appreciate a black hole's immense gravitatoinal force by trying to imagine what it would be like trying to get a Pizza from Ledzy's grip ...... mate ....it ain't happening, not in this universe anyhows !

Cheers Pete, getting my stars and holes mixed up could have undoubtedly led to some sticky situations in the future.

.....there's a joke in there somewhere.

I remember sitting in the lobby of the Mariot in Portugal a few years ago when a pizza guy showed up, staggering under a pile of about 10 pizzas, looking for a certain man. Did make me laugh when he said the name...at the time I assumed they were to be eaten by a whole team though.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I remember sitting in the lobby of the Mariot in Portugal a few years ago when a pizza guy showed up, staggering under a pile of about 10 pizzas, looking for a certain man. Did make me laugh when he said the name...at the time I assumed they were to be eaten by a whole team though.

Ledz - the man - the legend - the calorie king

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Can i ask one thing, how comes you got 2 mins on BBC television to prove to the UK this sport was going places , and they only see 5 people playing... Dont look like a big sport from that footage, looks like a rich man in his backyard...

You should of took them to some Big event and filmed from the top of one of the football stadiums like campain cup, just show them how big the sport is , make it look like theres only a few people involved..

Should of given the time to the boys at the top, But top work for getting the coverage , must of been hard work , my hats off :)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
it was regional bbc... :rolleyes:

if you think you can do better... re-do it, approach your local news and let them know about the first leg of the UKM or something, see if theyll come and get some footage to show the little community we have.

but i just doubt theyll do it again, so be thankful for what happened then, you never know how many people went and googled super air following it do you?!