The Home Of European Paintball

YouTubed it

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Ledz - the man - the legend - the calorie king
reminds me of CC this year, clash of the titans Ledz and his boys and Markie C with us ordering pizzas for delivery to the hotel bar. The garlic pizza in particular I remember was tasty, as well as someone half spewing in a pint glass.

Ahhh memories.

Man I keep reading the title of this thread to 'youlubed it' :(
Sh, Keep it in our memories... no mention of PVC on here please.

Ahem, anyways... it turns out that the BBC do not have cameramen working at the weekend to cover "Features" and the journalist, the lovely Sarah Stirk (who by the way Dave Luff shot in the back of the neck at pointblank range to demonstrate mugging he said.) had to nick a camera and come and do it herself.

It was actually filmed on the Saturday before a UK Masters at Skirmish Leicester but she did not want to come on the Sunday... Her parting words were... it was fantastic and I would love to come and film it with more cameras... we never heard from her again :D

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
Menace did one for Meridian news based on the 2004 ashford 5man.
They chopped so much and made us look like twats.

15 mins of fame crammed into 2mins.....

Hello and welcome to Meridian News this is paintball, the end thanks for watching:confused: :eek:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I gotta say, I have never seen any coverage on UK television that didn't make me feel embarrassed .... and I don't particularly like to feel that way about the sport I love ....... I honestly think the reason for this is a combination of unsophisticated production and coverage coupled with some people's drive merely to get on the box.

Or the BBC approaching you and then you thinking WTF and finding no one on your team wants to speak into the fluffy mic thing.

We are not media savvy because we are not exposed to the media, we have now been on BBC radio Leicester four times and so are kinda getting the hang of it but at least we tried to structure the peice to try and show case paintball no matter how lame it may look, I was especially ashamed of that dive as I love supermans... she took the worst of about five that I did... the first one.

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Or the BBC approaching you and then you thinking WTF and finding no one on your team wants to speak into the fluffy mic thing.

We are not media savvy because we are not exposed to the media, we have now been on BBC radio Leicester four times and so are kinda getting the hang of it but at least we tried to structure the peice to try and show case paintball no matter how lame it may look, I was especially ashamed of that dive as I love supermans... she took the worst of about five that I did... the first one.
Mate please dont get me wrong, The fact that your getting coverage is fantastic, what im saying is , Why dont you get some of the Top boys to get involved in that coverage next time... Just let the Pro's handle it, thats what i say, they are much more experianced and deal with media alot more then we do :)

But once again GOOD WORK :)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
says the person who tried to do a dodgy petition... and a benal thread on making a paintball tv station :rolleyes:

now drop being abusive of what was done before you knew about sup'air most likely... and try doing it yourself if you dont like how it was done! :mad: