Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Z Boards - are they any good?

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by Spectrum
someone's selling z-boards on ebay for £20. are they worth having? do they make your egg that much quicker? i've never seen one working that's all.
Hes not sellin em at 20 dude they will probably rocket knwoing pantball goods on ebay :rolleyes: hes sellin alot of stuff give him a chance guys!get his contact details give him a ring, everyone had zero feedback at some point

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
Originally posted by liamliddy
Hes not sellin em at 20 dude they will probably rocket knwoing pantball goods on ebay :rolleyes: hes sellin alot of stuff give him a chance guys!get his contact details give him a ring, everyone had zero feedback at some point
jeez dude, threadjackin our fun!!!:D

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Sam ya dick, don't even try to believe her. You know your ladies lying!

Man, just as i go offline and get ripped by Samantha. Wha's the world coming too!! **Wipes tears off keyboard**

;) :p :p

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Tommy Gun-Nexus
Sam ya dick, don't even try to believe her. You know your ladies lying!

Man, just as i go offline and get ripped by Samantha. Wha's the world coming too!! **Wipes tears off keyboard**

;) :p :p
Dude, that took you SO long to think of a comeback! Its called a quip, not a slop (pronounced slow-p)! You gotta work on your speed..........hang on......only work on your speed when your trying to come back from a put down....otherwise slow is de best!:D But then again, your only young!:D