Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Z2 Prophecy not feeding

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Morning all,

I've contacted Empire tech support but have no experience of whether that is good/bad/indifferent so though I'd pot up on here to get the thoughts of the P8nt hive-mind.

So playing yesterday my Z2 stopped automatically feeding. When turning it on I get a yellow LED on the left and this is followed by a pink LED on the right. Pressing the rotation direction control will start the hopper spinning as usual. When the feedneck and ball stack are full this stops as you'd expect but didn't restart as I fired.

I have a spare which I swapped out which gives a green flashing LED to indicate normal operation and works fine.

I've had the hopper apart and the operation of the motor drive seems fine with no slippages or bad connections.

With just the bare bones of the hopper powered and no shell on I get the same response from the board.

I've gone through the manual and, as far as I can see (but I may be being blind here) I can only see an indication that a green flashing LED is - all ok and no other indication of what other LED colours might mean.

So - has anyone had this issue before?

Does anyone have any more info on what the LED colours indicate to help me debug the issue?

Does anyone have any more ideas on things I can try with the hopper to debug the issue?

Cheers folks,

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Doh - I knew I'd forgotten to mention something.

With original batteries, new batteries, and the batteries from the hopper that works - same response from both boards - one works fine straight to green LED and the other as described above.