Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ZAP Am. in Portugal. Help req'd.

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Does anyone know the dates for the tourny , entry fee etc.
I need to know so I can sort some flights , accom' etc.
Thanks in advance for any and all help recieved.:D .

P.S. who else is going?

RED HOT

www.redhotpaintball.com
yeah, we'd like to know this too. i thought it was april last year or was that just the millenium series?
couple of the guys on the team have suddenly taking an interest in playing this if the £££ is right.

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
I know that it is in June , 'cus phil from the Killer Clowns was doing some kind of deal for it.

I think it included flight , transfer , accomodation , entry , and a box of paint each for £300 each. But you have to fly out on 13th June and back on 17th June. It's a good deal , but we want to go the weekend before and come back the weekend after , so we get a bit of a holiday each side of playing ball.:D .

I really need to know the actual tourny dates ( for reference more than anything now ) , and how much the entry is.

Anyone:rolleyes: .

Tony@maxem

Performance By Design
Jul 7, 2001
England
www.MaxemProPaintball.com
Details for ZAP AM Portugal

Date 14th June, price £360 per player inc of Flight, hotel, transfers, entrance fee, box of paint to each player.

5-man format, 2 day event....
Phil wynn from Killer clowns is sorting it out...

Anything you need to know contact him !!!!!

Regards Tony

phil killer clowns

Jul 8, 2001
Visit site
thanks tony i have just managed to get my pc back up and working. right portugal the competion is on sat/sun 15 & 16 june the capts meeting is on the friday we are flying out 13 and returning 17 monday, if u want any info or u want to make it a holliday speak tp me as we have a few could contacts out there and we can help