Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

zap am potugal

phil killer clowns

Jul 8, 2001
Visit site
the final threads of the plan are almost in place for the trip looks like we will fly 13 june and return on 17 june so its time to start and commite yourseleves deposits will be due shortly if you want any more info contact me via phoenix it will be limited to 8 uk teams so you had better be sharp

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Hi Phil. Is this the Millenium series leg in Portuagal or just a Zap tourney, and have you any ideas of price per team?

phil killer clowns

Jul 8, 2001
Visit site
tony its the zap am cost will be about £300 per man includes flights,transfers in portugal,accomodation,entry fee and a case of paint per man and if your really lucky i may buy a beer!!!!!

J-doe

Jul 8, 2001
Manchester
Visit site
Phil

Will you be hiring a car or using cabs?

If you plan on using cabs, prepare yourself for the white knuckle ride of your life. Just ask Bouja.I'm sure they'll back me up.

If you've ever played the computer game Crazy Taxi, that's a taste of what's to come.

:D :D :D

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Could you help?

If it is possible , can you send me all the details you can about the event and travel arrangements etc.

I'm sure that if all is good that Tremmor would be up for going.
Do you have to fly and return on those dates , or are they flexable at all?

Thanks for your help , my e-mail is wob@ntlworld.com

Is there a web page for this event? So I can have a nosey. ;)

Hey Phil...where exactly is "Potugal"? I've been into every travel agent in town to try and book a flight but no one seems to know where it is...I even got out my junior world ency...ensyclop...errr big book of maps...but I just can't find it anywhere...

phil killer clowns

Jul 8, 2001
Visit site
thanks steve email sent today,andy the phrase more haste less speed comes to mind but you should not mock the aflicted,and just to prove i do know how to spell PORTUGAL