Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

zap markers

all canadian

May 23, 2003
Courtenay BC
Visit site
has any one use a stock zap paintball marker? if you haven't than please don't, me and my friend couldn't hit a 6x6 sheet of ply-wood 20 feet in front of us, and we shot like a hundred times.:confused:

pimpedoutgun

Banned
Jun 5, 2003
Visit site
yea thats me it sucked way back when after my BE Avenger exploded in my hands i got the zap-500 thats the worst accuacy ive ever seen. picture the absolute best sinker, curveball, or slider u've ever seen multiply it by 500 and u get the zap-500's accuracy

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by pimpedoutgun
picture the absolute best sinker, curveball, or slider u've ever seen multiply it by 500 and u get the zap-500's accuracy
*spyder spyder spyder*

;)

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
What the hell????

Anything made by Zap is bound to be ****!!!that goes 4 their paint as well......thanks 4 the sponsorship.............NOT!!!!!

Brian are you deliberately trying to get a rise out of people on here? Now i have nothing to do with Zap or any other paint manufacturer. Personally my only beef with Zap is that the fill is so damn thick that when i get shot (it happens alot ask my team mates) its a bitch to get rid of after the game. However your comment of anything they make is crap is just daft to say the least.

My two pence worth

P.S If this doesn't turn into a major flame of you by every other person out there who loves Zap's products i'll be bleeding amazed!

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Hmmm

Originally posted by brian
Anything made by Zap is bound to be ****!!!that goes 4 their paint as well......thanks 4 the sponsorship.............NOT!!!!!:mad:
not wishing to spark your obvious frustrations, but if ZAP is so ****e then why have DYNASTY played with it for most of the seasons milleniums? oh and one every one!

although officially they use WDP Victory! sorry!

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
Hmmm

Originally posted by brian
Anything made by Zap is bound to be ****!!!that goes 4 their paint as well......thanks 4 the sponsorship.............NOT!!!!!:mad:
I think that is Red/White and Blue Heats chances of ZAP sponsorship gone up in flames!

We use ZAP paint exclusively (and used it before sponsorship) and find it brilliant. Get the right ball for your marker and barrel and you won't have any problems, some of our team use Chronic and others AMP depends which works best for them.

As for ZAP markers, I have only tried one and judging from the price it is aimed squarely at the very bottom end of the market in which case you get what you pay for.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
ZAP paintballs straight out rock, unless you are being shot with it. the bloody chronic feels like you are being hit by marbles :)

i used it long before we were sponsored, and found it to be the best paint around. i haven't broken one ball in my non vision imp in about 4 cases, an the accuray is great as well!!