Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

zap markers

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
if you got a marker that is soft with paint, you need to use the Chronic Ultimate, yes it is alot dearer, but brittle shell, thick fill and huge marks on your opposition make it the 'ultimate' tourney paint.

we used 25boxes in Dam and only broke 1 ball and that was an accident in the barrel condom!!!

the paint was breaking on the netting at the other end of the field!!!! now thats brittle!!

oh by the way, thanks for the sponsorship ZAP it really is the best!!

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
Hmmm

Chill out lads!!!its a product thing,not a personal thing,the sponsorship went out the window 6 months ago without us even being told!!!each opinion to their own and all that,as 4 the markers,yes they are a bit crap,but they are 4 the bottom end of the market and "you get what you pay 4".Anybody would think i,m slighting everybody who uses a particular branded product,wrong!!!......as for getting flamed,while i am,someboody else isn,t.....Brian:D

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
It all cool bro....

having a sponsor dump you without telling you is i admit a little harsh.
By the way i don't like Zap paint either buts thats just a personal thing.

Laterz

toecutter

Jan 21, 2003
melton..
zap

ive been playing since 89 &zap have always been around since the early 90s so they must be doing something rite,personaly
i find zap amp the best for my shiny blue ir3.(possibly the best marker ever made...possibly).

lata....:D :D

Zwitta

Bunker Monkey
Jan 22, 2003
Manchester, UK
www.teamrdx.co.uk
blatantly Severe

Severe Cyclone all out rocks, breaks on target, breaks on the bunkers, the netting, but not a one burst in my marker. I couldn't ask for more out of a paintball.

When marshalling, it actually felt nice to get shot by Cyclone from a range. Chronic just hurts too much.

Zwitta

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
Noel,wise choice of gun.Zwitta,used severe out in portugal,it rocked!!!Big Thanks to all at WDP,Daniel,Matty and all the crew for picking us up and looking after us after we were abandoned!!!!Using the same paint as Dynasty(V-comp) and it is superb!and the speed angel is the fastest gun bar none!....Brian(newbie for white heat):cool: