Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ZAP Paint

markhamgreg

watching you
Nov 14, 2005
Wicked stuff, really thick, impossible to wipe and shoots like darts.

Chronic best used in cold conditions, thicker shell.

420 great summer paint, thin shell, thick and gooey.

I have used this paint for years and would not use anything else. You can't go wrong with this stuff its the muts nuts :) .

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
HI can I have impartial opinions on ZAP Chronic and ZAP 420 and hopefully a comparison between the two.

Big Thanks
Have a feeling it's the Zap Chronic that is white filled?

IMPOSSIBLE to wipe...you can put it through the wash at it wont come out!!! :mad:
****ing hate it when other teams use that stuff (sure it's been banned at some tournaments) but if you dnt want people wiping then it's good, lol.

If i'm wrong about the paint then forget that, but i'm pretty sure i'm right :rolleyes:

Staffy Lee

staying inside the closet
These are MY views of MY experiences with ZAP and do not necessarily represent the views of my team

We used it at the first UKM 7 man this year - who knows it may have been a bad batch/stored wrong/whatever - just know that the guys usin' ego's and blades had 'reasonable' results with the paint
BUT ALL the guys that were shootin' Angels - SOOOOPPPPP - yes its thick & gooey, running out the end of the barrel like snot out the nose of the kid you always bullied at school.:eek:

I'm interested in finding out other peoples experiences with it - like I said we could have been unlucky and had a bad batch

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
yeah Zap Spank is the white stuff. Good training paint, or for use when you want to f*ck up your opponents with unwipable hits :p We shot it at an Xball Lite tourney.

Chronic and 420 are two of the best paints out there.
Well...now i know which team is gonna get a good bonus balling at Campaign :D

Yea, Spank is the white stuff...so ignore my comment.

markhamgreg

watching you
Nov 14, 2005
There is a chronic out at the moment with a white fill, but normally orange, pink or green. Staffy Lee what type of Zap paint was you using? In all the years i have used this i have only ever came across a bad batch 1 or 2 times and had it quickly replaced by Pheonix our supplier. Spank training paint although we only ever use 420 or chronic for training its more expensive but it shoots dam straight and we never have a problem with it.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
zap spank is the most bouncey stuff ever!

a guy that works at a site near northampton uses the stuff because punters buy more of it since they just keep shooting it without breaking on anyone!

:eek: