Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ZAP Paint

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
the angels shot cronic all year.only had one bad batch of the stuff all year.shoots so well cant rate it high enough :D

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
ive been shooting chronic for two full seasons, its the best paint i've used to date!!

Nothing has even come close!!

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Wicked stuff, really thick, impossible to wipe and shoots like darts.

Chronic best used in cold conditions, thicker shell.

420 great summer paint, thin shell, thick and gooey.

I have used this paint for years and would not use anything else. You can't go wrong with this stuff its the muts nuts :) .
QFT.

Impossible to wipe, was covered in the stuff from marshalling on sunday & its the only stuff that didn't soak in by the end of the day :), could still see clear hits on me from a coupla hours ago; good stuff :).
It's good to keep as well, we generally keep some over from the last tourney & it's still good enough to use the next month with no problems, and we shoot a mixture of angels, new and (really) old Timmys and egos, and no problems.

I have used BAD paint, and this is the furthest from it I've come, it's consistent, and I can't remember the last 'bad' batch we had. :)

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
These are MY views of MY experiences with ZAP and do not necessarily represent the views of my team

We used it at the first UKM 7 man this year - who knows it may have been a bad batch/stored wrong/whatever - just know that the guys usin' ego's and blades had 'reasonable' results with the paint
BUT ALL the guys that were shootin' Angels - SOOOOPPPPP - yes its thick & gooey, running out the end of the barrel like snot out the nose of the kid you always bullied at school.:eek:

I'm interested in finding out other peoples experiences with it - like I said we could have been unlucky and had a bad batch
We had the same problem at that tourny, I think it was because it was -2 degrees though, could have been a bad batch also.

420 and chronic are both awesome, the current batch of chronic in pink seems fantastic, shot 3 cases on sunday without a single break and it shot like darts.

Tbh 420 does break easier but for the cost difference at retail you may as well go for standard chronic as it beats most other manufacturers top paint.

sie2050

WCK Killa
Oct 11, 2004
swansea, wales, uk
Visit site
420 FTW thats stuff is bad a$$ especially if its shooting towards you lol
and the bloody paint turns to wax aswell as soon as it breaks so no wiping goin on lol
same applies to chronic
my opinion

chronic=winter / autumn
420 = spring / summer

cant fault the stuff:D
-si-