Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Zombieland

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
I was expecting a mediocre, American Shaun of the Dead type film. I don't know why, but that's what all of the previews made me think of, but wow.

Go see it. Amazing film.

Eclipse Baller

Oct 4, 2009
Probably gunna watch it this weekend, ive heard some bad reviews though. Yours may be the first positive one :confused:

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
It's not really much of a thinker, but it was fun to sit back and laugh whilst watching zombie violence.

Although, it does have some clever moments - it's not completely dumbed down.

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
i watched it the other night and thought it was brilliant, some bits did make me laugh quite alot!

id recomend it, also, Doghouse is fairly funny too, a very "lads film"

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
Hated it, felt like it was building up to something but nothing really happened. Not nearly enough zombies for a zombie film as well.
And the bits like the 'zombie kill of the week' would have been good if they put in a couple more, but just having 1 in the film made it feel very out of place.

PaintballWizard

The best in the west!
Oct 5, 2009
Hated it, felt like it was building up to something but nothing really happened. Not nearly enough zombies for a zombie film as well.
Gotta agree with you there - short film with big build up and no real 'epic' ending at all. But for what it was it wasn't bad. Loved the way they put the rules in - made me laugh all the time.

Overall - 3/5 3.753253254 for what it is. :p